National NewsFrom the Advocate
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?Business and life partners Jim Burba and Bob Hayes see the very practical advantages in being gay. read more […]
- Reasons for Pride 2013: We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years AgoThe glamour! The sequins! The movie! The book! Get into the excess that is Liberace. read more […]
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Says Marriage Equality Might Lead to PolygamyDuring this book tour, the former Defense secretary has joked that he's so often wrong it no longer makes him blush. read more […]
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex CouplesIn a historic policy shift, the government-funded volunteer service organization will now consider committed same-sex couples married, offering joint placements, a benefit previously only available to […]
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts BusinessTwo op-eds in national publications today argue that the antigay policy is bad for the Boy Scouts' financial health. read more […]
Houston Voice Exclusives
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- Mr. and Miss Capital PrideTatiyanna Voche and Carlton Stevens were crowned at the annual pageant on Wednesday […]
- Obituary: S. Eric Thomas, 56Thomas was one of the original investors in the popular Nellie's Sports Bar in Washington D.C. […]
- D.C. paid anti-gay gospel singer $80,000Kirk Franklin performed at Emancipation Day event in April […]
- Black Pride schedule and moreEverything from workshops to parties to R&B legent Brandy packed into this weekend […]
- Did Obama ask Leahy to delay gay-inclusive immigration reform?White House spokesperson says he's 'not aware' of any conversation […]
GA Voice (Georgia)
- And now a petition opposing proposed legislation targeting Cheshire Bridge Road sex clubsThe new grassroots group QUEER UP! Atlanta is going toe-to-toe with supporters of proposed ordinance […]
- Petition pops up urging Atlanta City Council to outlaw sex shops on Cheshire Bridge RoadA petition popped up this week on change.org urging the Atlanta City Council to banish adult busines […]
- Gay rights flip-flopper Karen Handel runs for U.S. SenateLooks like LGBT Georgians can expect another turn as campaign cannon fodder, as Karen Handel has ent […]
- Anti-gay group claims it was target of IRS leak, announces lawsuitThe Internal Revenue Service came under fire late last week after allegations that it unfairly targe […]
- Petition asks Ga. governor to honor day against 'homophobia'He's done it again. For the second time in as many years, Ga. Gov. Nathan Deal has issued a pro […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Sponsor The Houston Voice
We are a non-profit news site and web hosting cost money, sponsor an ad to keep us going!
Become an online sponsor
Physical Address of the Venue:
808 Pacific Avenue, Houston, TX 77006-2844
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Yes. Has shows every week. Karaoke on Sundays.
Cost per Drink:
$$$. Usual drink specials and happy hour, a well can cost about 2.50 to 4.25.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (713) 521-2519
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is within walking distance (less than 1 to 2 blocks) to other bars and walk-able to about 5 restaurants. Has own lot and parking but small, most people park on the street. Includes a shuttle bus that will take you to all Armstrong Clubs (South Beach, Mining Co., Jr’s & Meteor)
View Jr’s Bar & Grill in a larger map
Section: Dancers, Drag Shows, Karaoke, Montrose, Nightlife, Pool