National NewsFrom the Advocate
- Third Time's a Charm for NYC Boylesque FestMore than 40 exhibitionists will show their skills at the annual all-male burlesque festival. Featured Image: read more […]
- Artist Spotlight: Taylor SmithLike found objects or the marks and stains of human existence, Smith's work has a seemingly accidental beauty. Featured Image: read more […]
- Hot Sheet: March 7, 2014The top 10 entertainment and events highlights this week cover the ancient history of abdominals, karaoke, and BeBe Zahara Benet. Featured Image: read more […]
- As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not ConcernedA Ugandan journalist sums up the response of Ugandan officials to news that more than $115 million in international aid will be diverted from the East African government in response to its passage of […]
- Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic SchoolMark Zmuda, forced out at a Catholic school near Seattle after marrying his partner, is filing a wrongful-termination suit. Featured Image: read more […]
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- ‘Fire and Air’Classical ballet, modern dance, Cherry weekend and more among season’s dance highlights […]
- Conservative struggle over gay rights emerges at CPACSantorum says he doesn't 'want to talk about redefining marriage' […]
- Va. lawmakers repeal sodomy ban in unanimous voteCourts declared ‘Crimes Against Nature’ statute unconstitutional […]
- Spring Arts preview 2014Film, TV, theater, books and more — everything you need for the months ahead […]
- ‘80s resurrection?Two gay legends named George slated for first albums in years […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Physical Address of the Venue:
808 Pacific Avenue, Houston, TX 77006-2844
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Yes. Has shows every week. Karaoke on Sundays.
Cost per Drink:
$$$. Usual drink specials and happy hour, a well can cost about 2.50 to 4.25.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (713) 521-2519
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is within walking distance (less than 1 to 2 blocks) to other bars and walk-able to about 5 restaurants. Has own lot and parking but small, most people park on the street. Includes a shuttle bus that will take you to all Armstrong Clubs (South Beach, Mining Co., Jr’s & Meteor)
View Jr’s Bar & Grill in a larger map
Section: Dancers, Drag Shows, Karaoke, Montrose, Nightlife, Pool