National NewsFrom the Advocate
- German President Will Boycott Sochi OlympicsJoachim Gauck, who holds the mostly ceremonial title of President, is among the first major politicians to boycott the 2014 Olympics over host country Russia's human rights violations. read more […]
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage LicenseA 12-year-teaching veteran was fired from a Catholic high school in Pennsylvania immediately after he applied for a marriage license with his same-sex partner in neighboring New Jersey Friday. read mo […]
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi Recreate 'Bound 2'Thanks to Kanye West, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi have a sexy new Christmas card this year. Contributor: Jami Smith read more […]
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans IdentitiesWhile defending her claim that transgender students shouldn't be allowed to use the bathroom "until there's castration," Katherine Svenson said she doesn't believe transgender […]
- PHOTOS: Don't Miss the LGBT Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas LightsThis may be the most striking demonstration of acceptance you'll see this holiday season. read more […]
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- Gaga tickets on sale MondaySinger to play Verizon Center May 15 […]
- BurlesqueerThe Cheesecakes presented 'Down and Dirty Holigay Blues' […]
- Kolbe wants Republican leaders to condemn ForbesGay former congressman says Forbes' opposition to LGBT candidates is 'outrageous' […]
- LGBT activists call for more global funding at Berlin conferenceU.S. to host gay donor meeting next year […]
- Hispanic Caucus latest to endorse ENDATwo-thirds of caucus voted to back pro-LGBT resolution […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Physical Address of the Venue:
808 Pacific Avenue, Houston, TX 77006-2844
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Yes. Has shows every week. Karaoke on Sundays.
Cost per Drink:
$$$. Usual drink specials and happy hour, a well can cost about 2.50 to 4.25.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (713) 521-2519
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is within walking distance (less than 1 to 2 blocks) to other bars and walk-able to about 5 restaurants. Has own lot and parking but small, most people park on the street. Includes a shuttle bus that will take you to all Armstrong Clubs (South Beach, Mining Co., Jr’s & Meteor)
View Jr’s Bar & Grill in a larger map
Section: Dancers, Drag Shows, Karaoke, Montrose, Nightlife, Pool