National NewsFrom the Advocate
- 'Kidnapped for Christ' to Premiere at SlamdanceThe documentary portrays abuse of LGBT and other young people at a so-called Christian reform school. read more […]
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?Yes, we pay together. And sleep together. read more […]
- A Day in LGBT America 2013: At WorkMondays are a little less grim when you can share them with The Advocate. Here is where our readers were on November 11 this year. read more […]
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, 'Who Is Your Hero?'On the night of TrevorLive, which honored Jane Lynch with its Trevor Hero Award, The Advocate asked Kathy Griffin, Jason Collins, Dot-Marie Jones, and more to reveal the heroes that inspire them. read […]
- WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday MusicLGBT choral groups around the world provide some of the most moving musical moments for the holidays. Sure, there are those performances that are a little off pitch — but we enjoy them all. read more […]
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- African LGBT activists seek international supportAdvocates call for gov't accountability during New York briefing […]
- Graham to run for fifth termGay D.C. Council member announces re-election bid […]
- BB&T ClassicThe Washington Blade and Team DC hosted a Night Out event in the Acela Club […]
- Maryland advocates must unite to pass trans billCompetition, strife among groups is counterproductive […]
- The stranger who helped me discover I’m bisexualChance meeting at Capital Pride leads to awakening […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Physical Address of the Venue:
1419 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77006-5308
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Yes. Has shows every week. Michael’s is also a Piano Bar with live piano player and sing-a-long.
Cost per Drink:
$$. Usual drink specials and happy hour, a well can cost about 2.00 to 4.00.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (713) 520-8446
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is not within walking distance (less than 1 to 2 blocks) other bars but is walk-able to about 3 restaurants. Has own lot and parking is plentiful.
View Michaels Outpost in a larger map
Section: Country Music, Darts, Drag Shows, Jukebox, Montrose, Nightlife, Pool, Sports Bar