National NewsFrom the Advocate
- Truly Social NetworkingThe organization that began as a separatist record-producing collective came to symbolize all that defined lesbianism. Then they set out to sea. Featured Image: read more […]
- Seat Filler: Our Guide to New York Theater for March 2014Planning to see a show in NYC? Check out these five new LGBT-inclusive plays. Featured Image: read more […]
- Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out AldermenIn a bid to shut down ride-sharing, Chicago Dispatcher — a monthly taxi newspaper — threatens to out five city aldermen. Featured Image: read more […]
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay FamiliesHoney Maid's new "This Is Wholesome" ad campaign features a diverse collection of families, including gay dads. Featured Image: read more […]
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine CrisisScott Lively attributes the invasion of Ukraine somehow to Russia's conflicts with the U.S. and European Union over LGBT rights. Featured Image: read more […]
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- Uganda anti-gay law challenged in courtYoweri Museveni signed statute last month […]
- SMYAL executive director to step downAndrew Barnett plans to pursue doctorate […]
- Catania to run for mayorAide says gay Council member to announce candidacy this week […]
- Bipartisan organizations will shape our movementVictory Fund endorsements reflect need for inclusion at the GOP table […]
- Brewer’s ‘turn away the gay’ veto not universally popular at CPACSome young conservatives say measure misunderstood […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Physical Address of the Venue:
2401 San Jacinto Street, Houston, TX 77002-9129
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Rare. It’s been a long time. Maybe if you count LUEY weekend.
Cost per Drink:
$$$$. A well can cost about 4.00 to 5.25.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (713) 759-9606
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is within walking distance to a few striaght bars and not walk-able to any restaurants. You are going to have to drive. No parking lot, street parking only, many paid lots around. In the middle of Midtown.
View Rich’s Houston in a larger map
Section: Dance Floor, Downtown, Nightlife