National NewsFrom the Advocate
- Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get BetterRemember these names — they're the next generation of LGBT leaders. read more […]
- Op-ed: Dreaming in the White HouseHow one queer DREAMer went from living on a couch shared with her parents to the White House. read more […]
- Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us UpTom Wolfe says marrying his partner in their home state, where same-sex marriage is legal, would most likely hurt his husband-to-be's chances of remaining in the U.S. read more […]
- PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in MarylandTaking advantage of marriage equality in Maryland, the mayor of Baltimore officiated a mass wedding — billed as the first of its kind in the city — on Sunday during Pride. read more […]
- Dallas Councilwoman Objects to "Homosexual Conduct" in HIV Testing BillboardA Dallas City Council member has raised concerns that an HIV testing billboard may be promoting tolerance of gay African-American men. read more […]
Houston Voice Exclusives
Search The Voice
The Full Houston Voice Index
- HUD study finds anti-gay bias in rental marketEmails from gay couples answered less frequently than from straight counterparts […]
- Delaware House approves transgender rights billGov. Jack Markell is expected to sign measure into law […]
- Baldwin delivers stirring Pride speechLesbian senator speaks before LGBT DOJ employees […]
- Block party and heel raceBaltimore Pride held a number of events open to the public on June 15 […]
- Colombia marriage deadline approachesSome notaries and judges will refuse to allow gays to register relationships […]
GA Voice (Georgia)
- Obama delivers annual LGBT Pride Month speechPresident Barack Obama yesterday delivered his annual address at the White House LGBT Pride receptio […]
- Cheerios vs. haters — with a lesbian twistSo, we all know racist idiots had a field day when Cheerios aired a commercial depicting an interrac […]
- Gay-owned bar in East Atlanta cited for serving booze after hoursWhen the manager of a bar crosses the street to unwittingly ask a table of city of Atlanta employees […]
- Opinion: Don’t vote for Atlanta City Councilmember Alex Wan just because he’s gayI must caution our community about its blind support for Alex Wan. In March The Advocate published a […]
- Trouble abroad: Russia cracks down on gay activistsWhile gay and lesbian Americans are anxiously awaiting a pair of U.S. Supreme Court rulings that cou […]
Houston Voice Travel & Nightlife:
Sponsor The Houston Voice
We are a non-profit news site and web hosting cost money, sponsor an ad to keep us going!
Become an online sponsor
Physical Address of the Venue:
3102 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77550-7655
Is there Entertainment? Drag Shows?
Cost per Drink:
$$. Usual drink specials. Wells coast from about 2.00 to 4.00.
Hours of Operation:
Web or Social Media Sites:
Telephone: (409) 497-4113
The Bar Hop Score, how convenient is it to other bars and places to eat?
This bar is within walking distance to many straight bars and to many restaurants. You are going to have to drive. Small parking lot available.
View Stars Beach Club in a larger map
Section: Dance Floor, Drag Shows, Galveston, Nightlife